Wednesday, February 1, 2023

My favourite teacher

                                            My favourite teacher...

 
❤ My favourite teacher is a my music teacher.

❤ She's name is Premila Samanthi.

❤ I like her very much.

❤ She has been my music teacher since the Grade six.

❤ She is a very compassionate character.

❤ She is very beautiful.

❤ And she is a very talented teacher.

❤ She is like my best friend.

❤ She can sing and play many instruments.

❤ She is very friendly.

❤ I most like it.

❤ She is the best teacher I have ever met.

❤ She is very precious to me.

❤ And I mean a lot to her.

❤ She is very friendly so I can discuss any problems with her.

❤ So She is like my second mother.

❤ I respect her a lot.

                                             I love my teacher💖

3 comments:

My favourite person

                                                 My favourite person...      ❤ My favourite person is a my father. ❤ He is the best in my li...