Wednesday, February 1, 2023

My favourite Musician

                                           My favourite Musician...

  • My favourite musician is a Kasun Kalhara.
  • He was born in Rajagiriya.
  • His mother and father very famous.
  • His mother name is a Malani Bulathsinhala.
  • She is a good singer.
  • His father is a H.M.Jayawardena.
  • He has a bass voice.
  • I specialy like it.
  • He can play lot of music instruments.
  • He is a good guitarist.
  • I love watching him play the guitar.

  • He plays it well.
  • He sings very beautiful.
  • He is a talented Musician.
  • There are many songs compased by him.

                                eg ;      💕 Ahasin eha 

                                             💕 Mal mitak...     

  • He is dudging reality shows.
  • He is a very precious person to us.
  • I most like him.

4 comments:

My favourite person

                                                 My favourite person...      ❤ My favourite person is a my father. ❤ He is the best in my li...