Thursday, January 19, 2023

School life

                                                     SCHOOL LIFE....


     💢.The Best time I Spent was at School.
     💢.We meet friends for the first time in School.
     💢.It was a wonderful time spent with friends.
    
                                                        

💢.During this time, I was very happy to participate in extra activities as well.
💢.The School teachers also treated us like our friends.
💢.The teachers at the school were very happy to teach us not only letters but also How to make our lives.  
💢.They always tried to reveal our lives.
💢.I think that the try they took that day was not wasted,that they are happy.
💢. Every second spent in the school is very fun.
💢.My School was the first foundation laid in my life for a fruitful journey. 
💢.That's Why I love my excess and School very much......                           
 
       I love my school life.....                  

4 comments:

My favourite person

                                                 My favourite person...      ❤ My favourite person is a my father. ❤ He is the best in my li...