MY DREAM.....
I had a lot of dreams since childhood. but my main dream was to be a graduated in university of the Visual and the Perfoming Arts. However I reached to my dream.Now I am undergraduate in this university .
I always worked hard to reach My dream. As of today I have conquered that smile.To reached my dream my mother and farther helped a lot . Without my parents I'm not this position . So I am always trying to keep them happily . But I want to worked hard further with more dedication because now I have a new dream. It is a become very talented music teacher one day .
The main reason to select this futhure carrer is , since my child hood I like to share my knowledge with others. So I work hard to reach my that dream........
Not only that I tried with my best to become a good citizen to my country..


❤️🥰👌
ReplyDelete🤟
ReplyDeleteWoow 👌❤
ReplyDelete🥰🥰🥰❤️
ReplyDelete❤❤❤
ReplyDelete