Monday, February 6, 2023

My parents

                                                              My parents...

  • My parents are very good.
  • They are very kind.
  • My mother name is a Kamani Nishanthi Kumari.
  • She is a house wife.
  • My father name is a Sisira Indunil Bamunawala.
  • He is a small buisnessmen.
  • Although they did not have a big jobs,they took good can of us since childhood.
  • They fulfilled all their responsibilities for us.
  • They took our responsibilities as their .
  • No matter how much it was impossible thwy made us do we want.
  • My mother and father have sacrificed  a lot for us.
  • I love them very much.
  • I bring them their happiness.
  • I will take good care of them anyway.
  • I respect them both a lot.
  • They are  my happiness.
  • I am very proud of my parents.
                                        I love my parents very much...

3 comments:

My favourite person

                                                 My favourite person...      ❤ My favourite person is a my father. ❤ He is the best in my li...