Monday, January 30, 2023

My sister..

                                                      My sister.....



💞 She is mine only sister.
💞 Although we are sisters,we are like friends.
💞 She is the most reliable and best friend I have . 
💞 She is five years younger than me.
💞 She is still going to school.
💞 She is in grade eleven  and she is 16 years old.
💞 She is very cruel girl. 
💞 But sometimes she is very sensitive girl.
💞 Andalso she is very intelligent girl.
💞 Mine sister can dance very beautiful. 
💞 She make us always happy with her spin works
💞 But sometimes I like her crazy works  because I enjoy those very happily.
💞 I discuss my all problems with her.
💞 We fight most of the day.
💞 She always work hard to achive her dreams.
💞 I am very lucky to have a sister like her.                                       

                                     I love my little princess very much .....❤


3 comments:

My favourite person

                                                 My favourite person...      ❤ My favourite person is a my father. ❤ He is the best in my li...