Thursday, January 26, 2023

My best friend

                                                      My best friend...


  • My best friend is the friend Who has been with me since my childhood.
  • She's name is Samoda Sewmini Rathnayake.
  • She is my Best friend.
  • We are in same age.
  • She is very beautiful and her long hair is also beautiful.
  • She is very kind and friendly.
  • I specialy like it.
  • She is with me in every trouble like my own sister.
  • I think she will be like this with me in the future.


  • That's Why I value her so much.
  • I think she feels like a sister to me.
  • I really love this friendship between us,I love it so much.
  • I thnk I am lucky to have a good friend like her.
  • Also I hope that this friendship that we have had since childhood will not change forever.

                                              I like her very much...

4 comments:

My favourite person

                                                 My favourite person...      ❤ My favourite person is a my father. ❤ He is the best in my li...