Tuesday, January 24, 2023

First day in my University life


                        First day in my university life

  • It was a 2022/12/12.
  • That was very happy for me and my family members. 
  • It was a day I was looking forward to.
  • Because that was the day one of my smiles disappeared.
  • So I went my University very happily.
  • Although I felt a little fear,I kept it in my heart and went to university that day very happily.
  • Many children like me had come that day.
  • Although there were many people Who did not know each other,We all recognized each other.
  • Although We didn't know anyone there at first, After a few hours, Several of us became friends.



  • That day was a new chapter in my life.
  • I started writing my book very happily.
  • And I am making that book more beautiful day by day.
  • I am happily living my life in an educational and fun way with the friends I met that day.
  • I hope to complete my journey that started that day very carefully and successfully.
            
                                     I Love my University life...


4 comments:

My favourite person

                                                 My favourite person...      ❤ My favourite person is a my father. ❤ He is the best in my li...